Camel Riding :
Morocco is a land of the contrast & colours, the south of the country has a magnificent dunes, oasis & valleys could be traversed walking or riding.
the Atlantique coast line is also another highlights to know & visit, Essaouira call Mogador as well, it's the start of most trip towards the atlantique coast line and moroccan sea cities.
On the web site site you will find some itineraries which will help you to plan your trip and try out this adventure.
A trip in Moroccan Sahara desert is definitely an experience everyone should have at least once in their lifetime. It is a journey well worth the effort and you will have fond memories to last you forever.
Imagine yourself on top a camel, trekking through the Sahara desert. There is nothing around you and all you can hear are the footsteps of the camel on the soft sand. The sky is vast and clear in the day and filled with millions of bright stars at night. It is a very peaceful experience, one raley known to most of the Western World.
The pleasure of the camel riding is recently found by the travellers an amazing adventure on the immense Sahara, unlimited & mysterious place everyone try to discover the hidden dunes and ergs etc..
Combined itinerary multi-activities :
½ day camel ride & ½ day hiking) :
- 09.00 : pick up from Marrakech, drive to Asni via Tahnaout & MoulayBrahim gorges .
- 10.00 : start the camel trek from Reha, pass through many berbervillages including Aselda, Taoukart, Tamassit & Tansgharte, cross the river & go tothe other side of the valley, pick up .
- 12.00 : pick up & drive to Imlil for lunch.
- 12.30 : lunch in Imlil.
- 13.30 : start the Hike through the Atlas Mountains village facing the Toubkal snowed Summit the highest one in the North Africa (4167m).
- 16.00 : finish the hike & transfer back to Marrakech.
Please, use the following form to contact us about any information you May need. If you didn't get our reply within 12 hours please use our email address: email@example.com