Day cooking with family in high atlas Mountains :
Discover the Berber way of life and the authentic Moroccan in the High Atlas Mountains only over one hour and half drive from Marrakech. Drive across some of the most beautiful valleys to the village of Imlil dominated by Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Start a soft hike, or ride a mule, to one of the highest and most picturesque Berber villages. Meet with the local Berber people who are the earliest inhabitants of Morocco and discover their way of life and culture. During this hike you will admire breath-taking mountain sceneries. Learn how local traditional mint tea is made and enjoy a traditional typical lunch in a Berber home in the heart of the High Atlas.
* Duration: Full day
* Every day Departure at 9h00 - Return at 17h30.
* Pick up from: Marrakech
* Return to: Marrakech
Services Include :
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup Transportation and driver ( A/C car ) from and to Marrakech
- English speaking tour guide to pick up u from your hotel
- A guided walk in the national park and a stroll in the fields and orchards of apples, peaches, cherries and apricots.
- Visit weekly local souks at Tahanaout and Asni (Tuesdays and Saturdays) Ourika ( Monday ) Amizmiz (Sunday )
- Learn how local traditional mint tea is made .
- Try your hand @ bread maker
- Learn how to cook one of the Moroccan main dishes
- Try one of the following :
- * Chicken Tajine with picked lemons and olives,
- * Lamb Tajine with figs and walnuts,
- * lamb tajine with vegetables
- * Beef with prune and almonds.
- * Lamb or Chicken Cous Cous with seasonal vegetables (vegetarian options are also available).
* Lunch on the terrace with panoramic views of the stunning landscape ( 3 course Berber lunch )
What is not included :
- Drinks ( soda ) Mule hire
- tips and items of a personal nature
- travel insurance.
What to Bring :
- Hat Sun
- Change of Clothes
Please, use the following form to contact us about any information you May need. If you didn't get our reply within 12 hours please use our email address: email@example.com