You are here : 8 Days Happy Valley
8 Days Happy Valley :
Not far from Marrakech, stands the roof of North Africa, Toubkal around the beautiful valleys with friendly people and beautiful villages, is a particularly pleasant to visit. Terrace cultivation, water mills and forests make this place a hospitable place, in contrast to the mineral Toubkal. Nights lodging in the heart of the Berber world to share a traditional way of life ...
Day 1 : Marrakech :
Arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel.Dinner and overnight at the hotel 3 *** Marrakech .
Day 2 : MARRAKECH - ASNI-IMESKAR :
Breakfast and management Asni. Meet our mule team. Loading of baggage and the beginning of our trek to the valley by ImenaneTamadotImeskar arrival.
Dinner and overnight at the inhabitant.
* Transfer: 1:30. Duration: 3 hours of walking and 300 m of ascent.
Day 3 : IMESKAR - OUSERTEK - GLIZ (2000 M) :
We climb a mule across the small valley to the village Ousertek then we continue to climb towards the village of Tidili and night in the village of Gliz.
Dinner and overnight at the inhabitant.
* Duration: 5 hours of walking, vertical gain of 600 m.
Day 4 : GLIZ - COL OUKAIMDEN (2600 M) - COL EDDI (2900 M) - OUANESKRA :
continuing the trek by crossing the Col TizinOukaimden by a forest of juniper and thurifer downhill ski resort (the highest in Africa) and then we follow the valley of OukaimdenEddi and the neck in front of mountains of Angour , long descent to the valley of Imenane and night in the village of Ouaneskra. Night at the inhabitant.
* Duration: 5:30 walk. Elevation gain of 700 m and 1300 m. Negative .
Day 5 : OUANESKRA - COL TAMATERT (2300 M) - IMLIL (1750 M) :
We cross a wide path, Berber villages, panoramic view from all sides of the valley and the valley AitImenaneMisan. Descent to Imlil by pine forest.Night at the inhabitant.
* Duration: 4 hours walk. Elevation gain of 400 m and 500 m. Negative .
Day 6 : IMLIL - COL OUDIDE (2200 M) - ID ISSA :
After breakfast, we continue our journey on foot, following the path along the valley to the village of AitMisan has TalaoulTaddert and then Aguersioual. We leave the valley of walnut (Imlil) to reach the village of Matata (old mine) Pass Oudide. Night at the inhabitant.
* Duration: 4:30 walk. Elevation gain of 700 m and 660 m. Negative .
Day 7 : ID ISSA - COL TACHT - IMIOUGHLAD - MARRAKECH :
We walk up the valley of the Azaden, the most beautiful Toubkal valley, crossed the pass of 2000m and long descent Tacht a forest of juniper and oak trees. Transfer back to Marrakech.
* Duration: 1 hour transfer / 4H walk. Elevation gain of 400 m and 700 m. Negative .
Dinner and overnight at the hotel 3 *** Marrakech.
Day 8 : MARRAKECH :
Breakfast and transfer to airport for departure .
End of our services.
The price :
- * On request .
The Price Includes :
- Transport on arrival and departure from Marrakech airport and the hotel.
- Transfer by car from Marrakech and the starting point of the trek and back .
- Guide .
- 02 nights half board at the hotel in Marrakech 3 *** .
- Full board during the trek .
- 05 nights in rural during the trek (possibility nights camping) .
- Mule 01 for two people (carrying luggage & foods) .
- Cook .
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
- Flights .
- Lunch in town or during transfers .
- Tickets monuments .
- Tips and personal expenses .
Pratical Information For Trek :
Period desirable :
Practicable between: mid March and late October .
Depending on demand and are secured at the base of a participant.
The prices :
Estimates are studied in more accurate, they vary according to the following criteria: (low or high season, the scheduled visits, transportation, length of stay, number of participants).
Marrakech heat in summer and made bearable by the altitude and the water flowing around the wadis. In October: cold, there may be snow .
The level of difficulty :
4 to 5 hours of easy walking. Trek desired for families with children.
Only the bag for the day .
There will be a mule for two to carry food and baggage of the group.
For a guide assisted by a French Moroccan cook and muleteers.
What to bring :
Limit the weight of your luggage, your travel bag must contain all of your business.Instead, take a soft travel bag with side openings or backpack without a frame, avoid rigid bags and suitcases.
- sleeping bag (warm winter).
- small backpack for the day.
- pair of walking shoes light into the ankle (avoid new shoes).
- pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- loose trousers for walking.
- sweater or fleece (October to March) and another to put lighter underneath.
- mountain jacket.
- Change of clothes.
- flashlight + spare battery.
- flask (1.5 l).
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Toilet paper and a lighter.
- Toiletries and toilet wipes (woman).
- Small plastic bags.
- small pharmacy and your regular medications.
- Camera .
Please, use the following form to contact us about any information you May need. If you didn't get our reply within 12 hours please use our email address: email@example.com